Dashboard page: Track detailed analytics from your campaigns
Okay, you launched your review or referral campaign(s). Now, you would like to track its performance? We got you. Dashboard page, from the Scuti left menu, is the page that you can track the detailed analytics and performance of each campaign (or any selection of campaigns) over a period of time.
First of all, you have the flexibility to filter out the performance results (charts and tables) by selecting your desired campaign(s) and a date range. For example, you may want to evaluate how a specific campaign has performed in terms of review collection during the last September.
1. Select Campaign(s): You can select one or more campaign(s) from the dropdown menu on the top-right corner of the Dashboard page. The dropdown menu shows the list of all your active and paused campaigns. You can also select your campaign(s) by typing in the search field.
2. Select Date: You can select a date range from the Select Date on the top-right corner of the Dashboard page. For doing so, click on the first date and then drag to the end date.
If you don’t select a specific campaign or date, the default option is to show the analytics for all campaigns and the current month.
Performance table and charts
We summarize the performance of the selected campaign(s) and date range in one table and three charts, described as below:
The table on the top summarizes the performance of each campaign for the selected date range in terms of four metrics as below. The metrics are aggregated over the time.
1. Reviews collected: This is the number of reviews that have been submitted by shoppers and collected by the Scuti app.
2. Review request sent: This is the number of emails that have been sent to shoppers (after they placed an order) to request for submitting a review.
3. Discount code usage: This is the number of times that the discount codes, generated by Scuti, have been used by the shoppers at checkout.
4. Discount code sales: This is the total amount of sales ($) that have been generated when shoppers have placed an order using discount codes generated by Scuti (either because of submitting a review or referrals on social media)
Table aggregates the metrics over time. What if you would like to see the metrics each day? For example, you want to monitor the number of collected reviews or sales each day since the launch of a campaign. For this purpose, we provide three charts:
Review chart: It is a bar chart that shows the total number of collected reviews for the selected campaign(s) on each day.
Sales Chart: It is a bar chart that shows the total amount of sales ($) for the selected campaign(s) from on each day.
Usage quantity: It is a bar chart that shows the number of times that the discount code(s) have been used for the selected campaign(s) on each day. The discount code(s) are generated by Scuti either because of submitting a review or referrals on social media.
If you have any feedback or question or need us to add more features, please leave a comment below or contact us. If you haven’t tried our product yet, you can give it a shot and try our free plan.